Camp Isabella Freedman
13-Night All-Inclusive Vacation for Senior Adults
Monday, July 8 – Sunday, July 21, 2013
Isabella Freedman has been offering annual summer camp experiences for senior adults since 1956. We are honored to continue this tradition by providing you with a warm and welcoming atmosphere for one of the best summer vacations you'll ever have. Unwind, relax, connect with new friends and have the time of your life in a Berkshire Mountain paradise!
- Professional Weekly Lecture Series in Politics, Religion, History, Music, Theater, Humor
- Health & Fitness Classes
- Yoga/Water Aerobics and Stretching Exercises
- Arts & Crafts
- Computer Classes and Digital Photography
- Nature Walks
- Discussion Groups
- Israeli, Line and Ballroom Dance Instruction
- Bingo & Trivia Games and Bridge
- Semi-Formal Dance Night
- Talent Show
- Social Dancing
- Professional Entertainment
- Local Trips out to Tanglewood, Jacob's Pillow, Norman Rockwell Museum, Sharon Playhouse, Music Mountain and more
- Genealogy workshops: Recapture your past and preserve the future to sustain your family's history
Amenities & Services
- Delicious glatt kosher homemade meals
that emphasize low-salt, low-cholesterol
and low-fat cuisine
- Free round-trip bus transportation from Brooklyn, Manhattan, Hartford Airport, Wassaic train
station, and Canaan bus stop
- Fully air-conditioned lodging facilities
- Fitness center and exercise classes
- Boating, swimming and fishing
in our private lake
- Miles of forest trails, from gentle paths
to challenging walks
- Nurse on staff and one of the finest
hospitals in New England 15 minutes away
- 400-Acre Facility
- Beautiful Lake
- Spacious Dining Room (150 Capacity)
- Large Recreation Hall
- Computer Lab and Free Wireless Internet
- Arts & Crafts Building
- Well-stocked Library
- Furnished Lounges with Card Tables
- Public Telephone Access
- Miles of Nature Trails
- Lakeside Gazebo
- Tennis Court
- Guest Laundry on premises
- Canteen for purchasing snacks and sundry items
- Game Room and TV Lounge
- Heated Swimming Pool
13-night prices are per person and include all lodging, meals, in-camp activities, and free transportation from and to Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Manhattan, and free shuttle service from and to Bradley International Airport, Wassaic Train Station, and Canaan Bus Stop on Monday, July 8 and Sunday, July 21 only. Prices do not include costs for optional trips to local destinations. Golf cart transportation available between buildings.
To make your reservation and pay in full by credit card, click here to register online.
To make a deposit, register by phone using a credit card, or request a registration form by mail, please call 800.398.2630 x4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a reservation by mail, click here to download a Registration Form.
To register online, click here. Please note that online registration is for full credit card payments only.
We strive to make our programs affordable to everyone.
Click here for information about Financial Aid.
The following 13-night rates are per person
Premium (Weinberg) SOLD OUT
Private baths. Newest and most luxurious rooms, located closest to the main building.
Double Occupancy $1700
Single Occupancy $2450
Both have private baths. May was renovated in 2005, is located furthest from main building and is reached by walking up slight unpaved incline.
Double Occupancy $1550
Single Occupancy $2300
Single or double occupancy with private baths. Reached by walking up a slight incline.
Double Occupancy $1400
Single Occupancy $1950
Semi-Private (Blue Heron, Maple, Cedar)
Single or double occupancy. Two rooms share a bathroom located between them.
Double Occupancy $1200
Single Occupancy $1500
Standard (Daisy, Elm, Kaufman)
Single or double occupancy with shared baths in the hallway.
Double Occupancy $1100
Single Occupancy $1300
All registration forms are subject to approval and a deposit of $100 per person is required and is nonrefundable under all circumstances. There is an additional $275 fee per person if you cancel after May 31, 2013. There will be no refunds for cancellations after July 5, 2012 for late arrivals, or for early departures. This cancellation policy applies even if the cancellation is for medical reasons.
Isabella Freedman reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In the event of such cancellation, you will be given a complete refund.